Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Fanaticism at extremism!

  1. Its a strange that in the name of Goddess Shasti and Sun God, there has been a huge Loud sound Violence, which no police and politician of the world is able to settle. 
  2.  Lord Krishna is sweet and asks people to enjoy there life, which is short and a blessing!
  3. The question which God is bigger often creates violence. 
  4. If Shasti Devi is strong, then why in Bihar large number of people are poor and underdeveloped?
  5. Worships in which pain is given to the body is known as Tamsic. 
  6. General People enters into many fanaticisms and extremisms. Should the Government too follow them? 
  7. If people can't respect the Constitution and when the politicians too cannot respect it, why it has been written? 
  8. Constitution of India is similar to the Holy Quran in Pakistan. But there is often open humiliations of the mentioned rights, say "Right to Life" and "Right to Property". 
  9. Shri Narendra Modi on MyGov.in, published 112, but there is no staff to work on it. 
  10. I cried on twiiter for help from property intruders, but there is lack of Law & order here. 
  11. How I can say someone to buy my property here? Only some Government agency can buy.  
  12. If people in power cannot stop loud sound pollution, how can I respect them.
  13. In deciet and treachery clever people sold there property to my late father and cleverly influenced to construct a Shiva temple, which is more a problem then asset  for me. But Bihar Government wants to grab the property without paying me anything. 
  14. Old property owners had said me that when they were owner, then many people used it for toilet, so they sold at lo price and suggested temple construction. But people addicted to act as parasite on another's property cannot easily change there habits. 
  15. Will I survive till all my properties gets liquidated at good price or die before it, only God Knows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment